The Yacht Club at Isle de Sol Amenities
With an array of amenities to choose from, this St. Maarten marina is ready to welcome you with open arms and provide you with everything you need while you're island hopping throughout the Caribbean.
Choose from our amenities below for more information.
Live to Lime
with our fun Fat Turtle
themed bar & restaurant featuring inventive cocktails and fresh creative food influenced by the international flavor of St. Maarten bringing together the most colorful array of backgrounds - all, of which, are apparent in the islandâ€™s spectacular food, music and art. Enjoy a laid back atmosphere where you can sit back and relax with a chilled beverage, and remember, Fat Turtle - The only way to Lime
. T : +1-721-544-2580.
If you are a lover of great food, you will be pleased with the selection of world-class restaurants providing the finest cuisine, as well as the many roadside stands offering the best in local fare. Many of the restaurants are in beautiful waterfront settings that add to the experience. St. Maarten expresses its culinary soul by giving voice to various cooking styles from far-flung corners of the globe. On the island, diners can select from more than 300 restaurants offering French, Dutch, Caribbean, Italian, Chinese, Indonesian and Creole cuisines.
Take-away services are available at the marina restaurant should you prefer to sample the delights of our local restaurant on-board your vessel.
Located on-site, enjoy our newly renovated crystal blue swimming pool with sun loungers available for patron use.
The Yacht Club at Isle de Sol has two (2) tennis courts, so if you're looking to play tennis, you're in for a grand slam. Suitable for both singles and doubles matches under the brilliant blue sky with a great view of the hillside stretching above, the courts are also lit for night play.
Tennis Pros are available for tennis lessons and must be reserved in advance. Courts are open seven (7) days a week and loaner rackets are also available. Please be sure to schedule at the marina office.
Stay fit while at the marina with the fully equipped gym, free for every crew member, captain, owner, and guest in port. Personal trainers are also available upon request. Sign up at the marina office for on-site Yoga and Zumba classes.
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Watch amazing 747 landings and take-offs at Maho Beach
- Fly through the trees at Loterie Farm's Fly Zone canopy ride made of zip lines and tree obstacles that take about an hour and a half to complete. Closed on Mondays
- Taste the thrill of racing on the America's Cup Yacht, "Stars & Stripes"
- Celebrate St. Maarten Carnival every year in April/Early May
- Experience the wonders of our coral reefs with mask, snorkel, and fins
- Glide over coral reefs in a kayak
- Captain your own inflatable craft on St. Maarten's best new adventure
- Visit the Butterfly Farm featuring hundreds of rare & exotic butterflies
- Get up close and personal with 100lb marlin on your fishing charter expedition
- Shopping! The entire island is a duty-free shopping paradise
- Golfing! Mullet Bay Golf Course has 18 holes surrounded by water and palm trees
- A day in paradise - enjoy the scenic ferry ride to Anguilla and snorkel the reefs of Sandy Island
- Go horseback riding along the beach
- Experience the wonders under the waves in air-conditioned comfort in a semi-submarine
- Test your technique with a water skiing lesson
- Dash through turquoise waters on a jet ski
- Try kite surfing to feed your need for speed
- Don't forget to visit a few of St. Maarten's 37 beaches
Please don't hesitate to contact the marina office for recommendations or assistance.
Also on our premises is SXM Marine Trading â€“ a shop full of products for every crew member from Captains to Mates, Engineers, Stews and Deckhands. SXM Marine Trading specializes in chandlery and supply. They can order marine products and parts from all over the world.